Basingstoke Driving School for Axford, Chineham, Bramley, Little London, Barton Stacey, Dummer, Hook, Oakley, Whitchurch, Overton, Ellisfield areas.
**MANUAL GEARBOX ONLY**
MOCK THEORY TEST 1
MOCK THEORY TEST 2
BOOK A THEORY TEST
CHANGE A THEORY TEST
BOOK A PRACTICAL TEST
CHANGE A PRACTICAL TEST
CHECK A PRACTICAL TEST
CAR CURRENT LOCATION
CAR RECENT TRACK
SAVE MONEY and drive green!
You can also pay for lessons in cash, cheque payable to Basingstoke Driving School, paypal sent to email@example.com or Barclays Ping It sent to 07863 204687 or using a credit/debit card in the car.
New Audi A1 from
Basingstoke Audi, Crockord Lane, Basingstoke, RG24 8NA.
Tel: 01256 307500
Click here for details.
£75 discount with
you live in Hampshire, aged 17-24 and have passed
your test in the last 12 months you can claim a £75
discount on a Pass Plus course.
Other lessons include:
Medical Apprasial Test Training.
Under 17 driving.
Sat Nav training.
Changing a wheel.
International licence holders.
MOT Pre-Checks training.
Other useful links
5 Day Weather Forecast
Basingstoke Gazette News
i Hampshire - The Hampshire Directory
Welcome, please feel free to contact me if you need any help with learning to drive
Windows Live Messenger: Basingstoke Driving School
or text 07863 204 687 or email: Tony@BasingstokeDrivingSchool.co.uk
Driving lesson availability: OK,
Intensive course availability: OK
Teaching in a manual gearbox
Audi A1 1.6 TDI
The paper counterpart of your driving licence will no longer be required from
8th June 2015. Check
You will now need to have your National Insurance number available as part of your licence check for your first driving lesson.
Electronic diary now live, click on the link on the left to check availability.
Click here for Sat Nav Driving Test Routes for all UK Practical Test Centres
available from £1.00 via DrivingTestRoute.co.uk
What do you get for your lessons?
- Price Guaranteed - no price increases, the rate you start at will not increase.
- Instructor Guarantee - No change of instructor part of the way through your training.
- Punctuality Guarantee - If I am 10 mins late (without notice) you will get 20 mins free.
- No Smoking Guarantee - No one will have smoked in the car - Its a public place!
- Full lesson time Guarantee - You will always get the full lesson time that you pay for.
- Money back Guarantee - If you are not happy with any lesson.
- Relaxed, Comfortable Audi A1 TDI fitted with He-Man Dual Controls.
- Fully managed personal service for everything you need from starting your first lesson, helping you with the Theory and Hazard Perception Test and on to passing your Practical test.
- High first time pass rate.
- An instructor with more than 14 years experience of teaching pupils from 16 to 86 years of age and 25 years experience of Basingstoke.
- Approved Hampshire County Council Pass Plus instructor.
- Member of the Driving Instructors Association (DIA) & Enhanced CRB checked.
- Database of local test routes.
- Discount for lessons paid in advance and a money back guarantee.
Scammed driving tests.
You should not use a search engine link Google, Yahoo, to search for booking your driving test. as there are too many scams on the internet pretending to book test for you. Instead, use the links on this page or go direct via www.gov.uk
The price you pay will be (Feb 2016):
Theory = £23.00, Practical test (weekday) = £62, Practical test (Saturday) = £75.00.
Tip of the week: - Is your car fit for test?
- It must be insured in the pupils name.
- L Plates must be clearly positioned at front and rear (and not in the windows).
- An interior mirror must be provided for the exaiminer.
- It must be parked reversed in to the bay before the test.
- There must be no defects with the car, i.e. no warning lights, wipers, horn etc.
- Tyres must be legal and inflated correctly.
- Tax disc must be valid and for the car presented.
- Nothing must be hanging off the car!
- The car should be clean and tidy inside the car.
- The number plate must be legal and sufficiently clean.
- All the lights must work and the lens not broken.
- The windscreen must be clear and not cracked.
- The vehicle must be large enough to comfortably seat a passenger in the rear.
- Proof that any vehicles recalls have been completed - check www.vosa.gov.uk.
- Check the minimum test vehicle requirements - click here.
- Mini convertible, Ford Ka convertible, VW Beetle convertible, Toyota IQ. Panel Vans are not allowed.
News in brief:
- One in five NEW cars (352,000) fail their first MOT test
Check your own light and indicator bulbs, tyres for 1.6mm tread depth and damage and windscreen are not chipped/cracked in the drivers view and the wipers work correctly, as these are the most common reasons for failure.
- The nearest theory test centres are:
Reading: Havell House, 62-66 Queens Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 4AZ
Aldershot: 1 London House, Pickford Street, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1TY
Fareham: 189-199 West Street, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 0EN
Southampton: 6th Floor, Capital House, Houndwell Place, Southampton, SO14 1HU
- Theory Test centre phone: 0300 200 1122 Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm
- The Theory Test fee will reduce from the current £25 to £23 on 1st October 2015.
Basingstoke Practical Test Centre address is:
DSA Driving Test Centre,
Tel: 01256 462772
Practical test times:
08:40, 09:37, 10:44, 11:41, 13:08, 14:05, 15:02
This weather forecast is generated by the Met Office Weather Widget